CodeProU | Level 3: ICD-10-CM Coding for Hospice
- Level 3 Hospice Part 1 - 50 minutes
- Level 3 Hospice Part 2 - 90 minutes
- Level 3 Hospice Part 3 - 120 minutes
Who should take ICD-10-CM Coding for Hospice?
- Existing ICD-10-CM coders who require specifics on coding in a hospice setting
- Coders preparing for the hospice coding certification (HCS-H) exam
- Hospice Medical Directors
- Others requiring knowledge of Hospice Coding
This course awards the following continuing education hours:
- 5.0 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 5.0 HCS-H Hours
*This program requires the use of your current coding manual. If you do not have a ICD-10-CM coding manual, you can order one here.
*Purchase term consists of 1 year (52 weeks) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.