OASIS-D1: Define, Detail, Discover
OASIS-D1: Define, Detail, Discover is a comprehensive online, on-demand training series for OASIS-D1. This course is the best choice for supervisors, QA personnel, and those preparing for the COS-C exam. It includes guidance on the CoPs regarding OASIS, especially the timepoints and issues surrounding the timepoints.
The purpose of this educational training is to provide functional knowledge of the home health Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS), allowing clinicians to accurately assess and complete OASIS data collection. At the conclusion of this training, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and uses of the OASIS patient assessment data
- Apply the training and CMS guidance to correctly and accurately answer OASIS data items
- Maintain compliance with applicable federal regulations governing OASIS
This course includes 16 lessons. Each lesson will include a handout, instructional videos and post quizzes. Once all lessons are completed, there will be a final exam to test your knowledge. At the end of the course, complete the evaluation to download your certificate.
- Introduction (130 minutes)
- Who, What, When – Conditions of Participation (85 minutes)
- Clinical Record Items (25 minutes)
- Patient History & Diagnoses (50 minutes)
- Living Arrangements (12 minutes)
- Sensory Status (17 minutes)
- Integumentary (95 minutes)
- Respiratory (8 minutes)
- Elimination (13 minutes)
- Neuro, Emotional, and Behavioral (21 minutes)
- Functional Scoring (125 minutes)
- Functional – GG Items (90 minutes)
- Medications (65 minutes)
- Care Management & Therapy Need (21 minutes)
- Emergent Care & Discharge (23 minutes)
- More OASIS-D1 Updates (135 minutes)
- Final Exam (60 questions)
Continuing EducationThis course will award the following continuing education:
- 23.0 Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 23.0 HCS-O Hours
**OASIS material will change from OASIS-D1 to OASIS-E effective January 1,2023. If you plan to take the HCS-O exam through BMSC, please make sure you have your exam scheduled before December 31, 2022 as this course covers OASIS-D1 material.
COS-C has already updated its exam to cover OASIS-E material. If you would prefer to study for OASIS-E and plan to test on OASIS-E, please see this course: OASIS-E Complete Series
*For access to this course for more than one user, bulk pricing and licensing options are available. Contact McBee today to customize your education needs.
*Purchase term consists of 1 year (52 weeks) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.