Home Care Coding Specialist: Hospice (HCS-H) Certification Study Guide, 2022
The Home Care Coding Specialist – Hospice (HCS-H) Certification Study Guide, 2022, will help prepare you to take the Home Care Coding Specialist-Hospice (HCS-H) certification examination, offered by the Board of Medical Specialty Coding & Compliance (BMSC), the credentialing arm of the Association of Home Care Coding & Compliance (AHCC). You’ll get tips and sample test questions to help you prepare for the exam.
With the Hospice (HCS-H) Certification Study Guide, 2022, you will learn:
- Key items to take note of from the ICD-10-CM conventions and guidelines, including laterality, sequelae, and excludes notes
- How to sequence the diagnosis codes according to the terminal diagnosis
- Which diagnoses are appropriate on a hospice claim
Plus, the Hospice (HCS-H) Certification Study Guide, 2022, includes:
- Ethical and Legal Standards for coding professionals.
- Questions for the Expert—Coders have asked our experts about common coding problems. Our experts provide answers and feedback that can guide you on the test.
- Exam Outline—See the concepts that will be tested on your home care coding hospice exam, and make sure you’re familiar with all of the topics outlined.
- Coding tips—You get valuable clues to the exam questions.
- 20+ practice questions—Test yourself by applying what you’ve learned.
The following terms and conditions apply for merchandise that is not damaged, defective or a McBee shipping error:
- Original order may not be older than three (3) months
- To start a return, please email SarahBacon@McBeeassociates.com or dial McBee Customer Service at 610.964.9680. If the merchandise has not been returned within 60 days, the return authorization will be canceled and removed out of our system.
- All return shipments must be shipped prepaid and clearly marked. The original packaging is best.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, McBee will either issue a refund or exchange the merchandise as instructed.
- Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received.
- If the product is defected or incorrect, please contact McBee Customer Service immediately at 610.964.9680.