PDQ OASIS-D1: Access at your Fingertips
This OASIS resource is all you need to ensure that you are following the proper guidance while answering questions on the change to the OASIS-D1 assessment correctly, bundled into one binder! This is a must-have for clinicians and for those wanting to become OASIS certified. This bundle is all approved materials allowed to take into the HCS-O certification exam.
The guide is made up of the following tools:
- Oasis-D1 Assessment Form
- Chapter 1&3 of OASIS Guidance Manual
- WOCN Society Guidance on OASIS Integumentary Items
- OASIS Considerations for Medicare PPS Patients
- CMS Quarterly Q&As
- CMS OASIS Q&As
*This binder is updated each year as new Q&As are released.
The following terms and conditions apply for merchandise that is not damaged, defective or a McBee shipping error:
- Original order may not be older than three (3) months
- To start a return, please email SarahBacon@McBeeassociates.com or dial McBee Customer Service at 610.964.9680. If the merchandise has not been returned within 60 days, the return authorization will be canceled and removed out of our system.
- All return shipments must be shipped prepaid and clearly marked. The original packaging is best.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, McBee will either issue a refund or exchange the merchandise as instructed.
- Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received.
- If the product is defected or incorrect, please contact McBee Customer Service immediately at 610.964.9680.