IRF: Lunch & Learn Series: IRF-PAI Quality Indicators
This seven-part Lunch & Learn webcast series is designed to educate clinicians responsible for providing documentation and QI coding for completion of the IRF-PAI. Each session provides a review of the assessment periods for each IRF-PAI section and an item-by-item review of the steps for conducting each assessment.
- Section A, Administrative Information
- Section B, Hearing, Speech, and Vision and Section C, Cognitive Patterns
- Section D, Mood and Section J, Health Conditions
- Section GG, Functional Abilities and Goals: Mobility Items
- Section GG, Functional Abilities and Goals: Prior Functioning and Self-Care Items and Section H, Bladder and Bowel
- Section I, Active Diagnoses; Section K, Swallowing/Nutritional Status; and Section M, Skin Conditions
- Section N, Medications and Section O, Special Treatments, Procedures, and Programs
Each module includes a handout, instructional video, and post test (passing grade is 80%). Modules must be completed in order. You must pass each module to progress through this course.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Accurately code the Quality Indicator on the IRF-PAI
- Provide documentation to support Quality Indicator coding
To receive continuing education credit for this recorded training, each participant must attend all seven modules in their entirety and complete a course evaluation. Partial credit will not be awarded. This recorded training will award the following CEUs upon completion:
- 3.75 Contact Hours for Nurses
- McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies, is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- .0375 AOTA CEUs
- UDSMR is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. Assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
Purchase term consists of 1 year (52 weeks) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
For access to this course for more than one user, bulk pricing and licensing options are available. Contact McBee today to customize your education needs. IRFeducation@mcbeeassociates.com
No refunds. Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.