Return & Refund Policy
PRODUCT ORDERS (DOCUMENTATION, BOOKS & ACCESSORIES)
The following terms and conditions apply for merchandise that is not damaged, defective, or has a McBee shipping error:
- The original order may not be older than three (3) months
- To start a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or dial McBee Customer Service at 610-964-9680. If the merchandise has not been returned within 60 days, the return authorization will be canceled and removed from our system.
- All return shipments must be shipped prepaid and clearly marked. The original packaging is best.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, McBee will either issue a refund or exchange the merchandise as instructed.
- Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received.
- If the product is defective or incorrect, please contact McBee Customer Service at 610-964-9680.
ONLINE TRAINING AND ON-DEMAND WEBINAR ORDERS
The following terms and conditions apply to online training and webinar subscriptions purchased from McBee Post-Acute Academy:
- All online training and webinar subscriptions are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- By purchasing you agree to not copy, transfer or share the content with other individuals or facilities. Restrictions may vary by training. Please contact McBee Post-Acute Academy at 610-964-9680 if you have any questions or concerns regarding your online training subscription.