Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology for Clinicians & Coders
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess clinical status, recognize signs/symptoms of disease processes and understand the impact of abnormal s/sx on clinical disease management
- Identify assessment points to include in documentation so coders will have the necessary information to assign accurate specific diagnosis codes in ICD-10-CM.
This course includes 11 lessons. Each lesson will include a handout, instructional video and post quiz. Once all lessons are completed, there will be a final exam to test your knowledge. At the end of the course, complete the evaluation to download your certificate.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Terminology (25 minutes)
- Neurological System (50 minutes)
- Mental Status & Behavior (20 minutes)
- Endocrine System (15 minutes)
- Blood, Blood-forming Organs, Immune & Lymphatic Systems (40 minutes)
- Cardiovascular System (65 minutes)
- Respiratory System (40 minutes)
- Digestive System (40 minutes)
- Urinary System (15 minutes)
- Integumentary System (25 minutes)
- Musculoskeletal System (40 minutes)
- Final Exam (50 questions)
- 10.65 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 10.0 HCS-D Hours
*Purchase term consists of 1 year (52 weeks) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.