Detailed, accurate clinical documentation that paints an accurate picture of the patient is critical to your agency’s success in value-based care. ICD-10 coding and OASIS accuracy are key for supporting that patients meet criteria to be on service—make your clinical documentation scrutiny ready.
- Are you documenting need for skilled medical care every visit?
- What does collaboration look like in your agency?
- Are your processes getting in your way of true multidiscipline care?
- Do you understand the negative ramifications of not documenting in real time or copying and pasting?
Join our McBee experts in this virtual master class to step up your documentation practices to provide better patient care and shore up against third party scrutiny.
- Discuss home health clinical documentation reimbursement requirements (MBP Manual)
- Identify homebound status documentation requirements
- Identify medical necessity documentation requirements
- Explain “Painting the Picture” with documentation
- Identify when to recertify or when to discharge
At the conclusion of this presentation attendees will receive 1.5 Nursing & Administrator CE’s, and meets criteria for 1.0 HCS-D hour.
*Purchase term consists of 1 month (30 days) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.