Don't Miss a Beat: Unlock the Power of your Value-Based Purchasing Reports
To succeed in Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP), it's essential to stay ahead of the pack. Join our McBee experts Lisa Selman-Holman and Michelle Horner for an enlightening discussion on how to understand and use your Interim Performance Reports (IPRs) effectively. IPRs will help your agency prioritize your quality initiatives and improve your Total Performance Score.
During the webinar, our speakers will break down the various aspects of the January IPRs, explain how the calculations work, and help your agency decide which quality measures to focus on.
- Explain Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP) basics
- Discuss the specifics of Achievement vs Improvement vs Care points
- Explain how to use the data in the HHVBP reports to set your agency up for success
- 1.5 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 1 HCS-O Hour
*Purchase term consists of 1 month (30 days) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.