Home Care Clinical Specialist: OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2022
For home health professionals who are serious about validating their OASIS proficiency, the Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2022, is your preparatory resource to take the HCS-O Certification Exam.
The OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2022, takes you through the competencies necessary to master as you prepare for the HCS-O certification exam. It delivers OASIS assessment tips and sample test questions.
This guide addresses OASIS items in the following areas:
- New! OASIS guidance
- Guidance on the one-clinician rule
- Patient Tracking and Clinical Record items
- Patient History and Diagnoses
- Living Arrangements and Sources of Assistance
- Sensory Status
- Integumentary Status
- Respiratory and Cardiac Status
- Elimination Status
- Neuro/Emotional/Behavioral Status
- Functional Status: ADLs/IADLs
- Plan of Care
- Intervention Synopsis
- Section GG items and J items<
Plus, the Home Care Clinical Specialist – OASIS (HCS-O) Certification Study Guide, 2022, includes:
- Practice Questions — Increase your confidence level in taking the exam by testing your knowledge against HCS-O practice scenarios.
- Exam Outline — Review the concepts that will be tested on your HCS-O exam, and make sure you’re familiar with all of the topics outlined.
- OASIS assessment tips — Get valuable clues to the exam questions.
The following terms and conditions apply for merchandise that is not damaged, defective or a McBee shipping error:
- Original order may not be older than three (3) months
- To start a return, please email SarahBacon@McBeeassociates.com or dial McBee Customer Service at 610.964.9680. If the merchandise has not been returned within 60 days, the return authorization will be canceled and removed out of our system.
- All return shipments must be shipped prepaid and clearly marked. The original packaging is best.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, McBee will either issue a refund or exchange the merchandise as instructed.
- Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received.
- If the product is defected or incorrect, please contact McBee Customer Service immediately at 610.964.9680.