Home Care Coding Specialist: Diagnosis (HCS-D) ICD-10-CM Certification Study Guide, 2023
The Home Care Coding Specialist – Diagnosis (HCS-D) Certification Study Guide, 2023, will help prepare you to take the Home Care Coding Specialist-Diagnosis (HCS-D) certification examination, offered by the Board of Medical Specialty Coding & Compliance (BMSC). You’ll get tips and sample test questions authored by BMSC Committee members.
Updated with new 2023 codes, coding guidelines, and conventions that will be covered on the exam!
Plus, the Home Care Coding Specialist – Diagnosis (HCS-D) Certification Study Guide, 2023, includes:
- The most up-to-date Ethical and Legal Standards for coding professionals.
- Questions for the Expert - Coders have asked our experts about common coding problems. Our experts provide answers and feedback that can guide you on the test.
- Exam Outline - See the concepts that will be tested on your home care coding exam, and make sure you’re familiar with all of the topics outlined.
- Coding tips - You get valuable clues to the exam questions.
- Practice questions - Test yourself by applying what you’ve learned in practice scenarios.
The following terms and conditions apply for merchandise that is not damaged, defective or a McBee shipping error:
- Original order may not be older than three (3) months
- To start a return, please email SarahBacon@McBeeassociates.com or dial McBee Customer Service at 610.964.9680. If the merchandise has not been returned within 60 days, the return authorization will be canceled and removed out of our system.
- All return shipments must be shipped prepaid and clearly marked. The original packaging is best.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned merchandise, McBee will either issue a refund or exchange the merchandise as instructed.
- Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received.
- If the product is defected or incorrect, please contact McBee Customer Service immediately at 610.964.9680.