Mastering the Art of Wound Coding: Tackling the Challenges Head-On
Join our McBee experts Lisa Selman-Holman and Michelle Horner for an innovative approach to tackling the challenges of wound coding head-on. Participants will learn valuable insights on how to improve their coding skills, emphasizing the importance of getting accurate information at intake and coding to ensure proper reimbursement and improved patient outcomes.
Additionally, learn common wound coding errors and how to avoid them, as well as best practices for documentation and coding different types of wounds in home health settings. CMS guidance will be discussed on when to code wounds as the focus of care, and tips and tricks to coding wounds for the wound grouper.
- Explain the wound grouper and what defines skilled wound care.
- Discuss common wound coding challenges and solutions
- Examine common and complex wound coding scenarios
- Discuss tips and tricks for accurate and effective wound coding
This on-demand webinar awards the following continuing education:
- 2.0 Contact Hour for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 2.0 HCS-D Hours
*Purchase term consists of 1 month (30 days) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.