Maternal, Infant and Congenital Coding
Maternal, Infant and Congenital Coding can confuse even the most seasoned coder! This master class instructs on the coding conventions, guidelines, and sequencing rules for Chapters 15 Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Puerperium, and Chapter 16 Certain Conditions Originating in the Perinatal Period. It includes many scenarios to help ensure competency!
- Explain the general rules, guidelines and conventions for Chapter 15, Chapter 16, and Chapter 17 coding
- Examine definitions needed to effectively code maternal, newborn, and selected congenital condition cases
- Discuss scenarios related to coding maternal, newborn and selected congenital condition cases
- 2 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 2 HCS-D Hours
*Purchase term consists of 1 month (30 days) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.