This is a short course dedicated to OASIS-D1 updates. It is ideal for home health clinicians and home health coders who have already had training in OASIS and just need an update. This training concentrates on new items and guidance under OASIS-D1.
This course includes 6 lessons. Each lesson will include a handout, instructional video and post quiz. Once all lessons are completed, there will be a final exam to test your knowledge. At the end of the course, complete the evaluation to download your certificate.
- Intro to PDGM, 30-day payment period (40 minutes)
- OASIS updates including PDGM, Timing (30 minutes)
- SOC vs ROC with Inpatient Stays (40 minutes)
- Other Follow up AKA SCIC (30 minutes)
- Functional Scoring (1 hour and 40 minutes)
- Other Updates to OASIS (35 minutes)
- Final Exam (20 questions)
This course awards the following continuing education:
- 6.0 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 6.0 HCS-O Hours
*Purchase term consists of 1 year (52 weeks) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.