OASIS-E Complete Series
Get ready for the biggest overhaul we have seen in OASIS for years! The OASIS-E Complete Series will prepare you for OASIS-E, with everything from guidance, tips and tricks to Q&As and practice scenarios. Each module has a quiz at the end to ensure you are competent in the new material. This course includes 18 modules, and is awarded 16 contact hours for Nurses and Administrators, and meet the Criteria for 16 HCS-O CE's
Plus, all updates are included as official guidance is released. Get a head start and prepare for OASIS-E today!
Included within this course:
- OASIS-E: Conventions, SPADE and IMPACT
- OASIS-E: Who, What, When?
- OASIS-E: Section A - Administrative Information
- OASIS-E: Section B - Hearing, Speech, Vision
- OASIS-E: Section C - Cognitive Patterns
- OASIS-E: Section D - Mood
- OASIS-E: Section E - Behavior
- OASIS-E: Section F - Preferences for Customary Routine Activities
- OASIS-E: Section G - Functional Status
- OASIS-E: Section GG - Functional Abilities and Goals
- OASIS-E: Section H - Bladder and Bowel
- OASIS-E: Section I - Active Diagnosis
- OASIS-E: Section J - Health Conditions
- OASIS-E: Section K - Swallowing, Nutrition Status
- OASIS-E: Section M - Skin Conditions
- OASIS-E: Section N - Medications
- OASIS-E: Section O - Special Treatment, Procedures and Programs
- OASIS-E: Section Q - Participation in Assessment and Goal Setting
The courses are self-paced so each participant is able to complete modules as their time allows.
**OASIS material will change from OASIS-D1 to OASIS-E effective January 1,2023. If you’re planning to take the HCS-O exam through BMSC, it will cover OASIS-D1 through December 31, 2022. Effective January 1, 2022, the exam will cover OASIS-E.
The COS-C has already updated its exam to cover OASIS-E material.
*For access to this bundle for more than one user, bulk pricing and licensing options are available. Contact McBee today to customize your education needs.
*Purchase term consists of 1 year (52 weeks) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee, a division of Netsmart Technologies.
No refunds. Due to the sensitive nature of the coursework, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.