Reducing ACH: The Key to Improved Clinical Outcomes for VBP Success
With the nationwide rollout of Value-Based Purchasing (VBP), the focus on achieving exceptional clinical outcomes is greater than ever. At the forefront of this is a concentration on reducing Acute Care Hospitalizations (ACH). In this master class, gain a better understanding of the Acute Care Hospitalization Outcome Measure and learn best practices for reducing ACH for improved clinical outcomes.
- Explain Acute Care Hospitalization (ACH) Claims Based Outcome Measure scoring
- Identify key areas that may impact home health providers ACH rate
- Identify methods for conducting focused data analysis related to ACH
- Discuss development and implementation of performance improvement based on focused area(s)
- 1.5 Contact Hours for Nurses & Administrators
- Meets Criteria for 1 HCS-O Hours
*Purchase term consists of 1 month (30 days) of access to the online modules. Access is limited to the purchaser only. Modules may not be recorded, reproduced, or redistributed without the express consent of McBee Associates.
Due to the sensitive nature of the course work, and the intangible nature of the product, McBee is not able to offer refunds on any course materials.